Monday, November 10, 2008

Fellowship--In and Outside of Marriage

For some reason, I was just thinking about how important it is that people realize that they need each other (cue the Sanctus Real song?). I noticed this especially when my wife came home and was smiling after spending the afternoon/evening with a friend from her high school. It was simply enjoyable to see her just smiling and happy, and it made me think of just how important it is that, as Christians, we fellowship, not just inside church (which, don't get me wrong, is good!), but outside of church as well!

I like this scripture translation, as it describes it best: "We should not stop gathering together with other believers, as some of you are doing. Instead, we must continue to encourage each other even more as we see the day of the Lord coming." (Hebrews 10:25, God's Word Translation)

2 comments:

Johana Cerano said...

Thanks for your comment, if you like the frame I can send.
I just want to clarify that the pancita of pregnant is not the customer comes in the frame.

Tiffany Renee Phillips said...

You're Welcome.