Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hey there Sweets (wow, I sure have a chubby face!),

Thanks for stopping by! :-) Guess the word of encouragement I have today deals with God's love despite all that we have going on.

The Lord said that He would NEVER leave us nor forsake us (see e.g. Joshua 1:5-9, emphasis mine). Despite the fact that we have a cluttered house, birds that for whatever reason, get super excited at the slightest little thing, storms in our own lives to deal with, stresses of "Am I good enough (which I know is something that I am dealing with now)?", and the thoughts of trying to conceive, God is still there. God is still looking out for us, even though, sometimes, I think I don't look out for us very well.


Anyways, I'll do my best to keep this updated on at least a weekly (daily?) basis. I can't promise that I'll have something everyday, but I will probably have at least something small most days. I love you and can't wait to see you succeed in your artwork, classes, whatever you God has destined you to do!

2 comments:

Tiffany Renee Phillips said...

You are the sweetest! {btw-I don't care how gushy this gets-it seems to be the one small thing that can string us together @this time} Friends come and go but we always have each other! Like the comedian said, "Why get a divorce, then we'll both be miserable seperately?;@least if we stay married we can be miserable together and keep each other company" I love that we're in it for the long haul no matter what! But I am SOOOOO grateful the "what" will come together by the grace of GOD! I LOVE YOU tons! Tiffany

Tiffany Renee Phillips said...

You look out for us just fine.
You are more than enough, as in more than a conqueror
I love you. Thank you for leading it blesses me beyond words. Even small visions can be followed. THank you thank you thank you. Your Wife 4 Life,
Tiffany